2019 Key Contracts Awarded – Purification Plant
Key Purification Plant contracts have been awarded in excess of $60M:
- Ebtec GmbH (K-UTEC and Ebner) awarded Engineering and Procurement Contract for purification plant design plus supervision and commissioning services
- DRA Global (DRA) has been awarded the EPCM contract for the overall project deliveryo Maschinenfabrik Köppern GmbH & Co. KG (Köppern) awarded the compaction plant for production of granular SOP
- Firm Construction Pty Ltd to provide WHS implementation across Beyondie SOP Project site in accordance with the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner
- Performance guarantees on quality, throughput and timeframes are included
- All contracts awarded within budget and confirm the 15-month post FID schedule
Kalium Lakes has awarded the key contracts for the engineering, procurement, construction management and commissioning associated with the development of the Purification Plant facilities for its Beyondie Sulphate of Potash Project (BSOPP). The total value across the four key contracts awarded is in excess of $60 million.
The contracts allow commencement of early works with the full scope subject to a Final Investment Decision (FID). Importantly, all the contracts awarded are within the budget outlined in the Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) and Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED).
The contracts confirm the 15-month construction schedule post a FID, followed by a commissioning and ramp up period.